Received a warning, what can you do?
We ask you to send the warning addressed to you by e-mail or fax so that we can make you an offer for representation. Please always give your name , telephone number and e-mail address so that we can get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
What help can we offer you?
In the event of an order, an extension of the deadline will be requested immediately from the other party and we will take over the complete processing of your matter. All you have to do is be available to answer any questions – we’ll take care of the rest!
Received a warning over the weekend?
No problem! We are also there for you at the weekend! Simply send us the warning and we will get in touch with you.
What we offer you:
- You can email or fax the received warning to us 24 hours a day for review
- Direct contact 24 hours a day – including weekends
- Submission of a serious offer
- nationwide / international representation
- highly specialized legal team
- Representation also of persons receiving advice
- repeatedly victorious in court against warning law firms
- Own IT department (clarification of technical questions)
- individual exam
gulden röttger | Rechtsanwälte
The law firm gulden röttger | Rechtsanwälte has been working in the field of defense against warnings for years, especially in the area of file sharing. With several thousand mandates a year, we are one of the leading law firms in Germany in this sector. You will be looked after by a qualified team consisting of highly specialized lawyers, an IT and web administrator and a secretary.